Beaver Weaver, a colorful and fun game of cross-stitching, allows players to relax and get away from the daily stresses by providing a welcome diversion. Players also have the opportunity to learn about the fascinating history of Beaver Ville while they create their creations. In addition, it is important to spend more time getting familiar with the story's main protagonists, Gloria and Mikey, her grandson.
You don't need to pause. Before you glance at the screen, you will see the letters and colors associated with each hole in the cloth that's not being used. Is it possible to navigate through all of these screens in a short time and not make a single mistake? I hope you find success...
How To Play
- Use the MOUSE
- Click to select a thread color
- Click and drag over the marked squares to embroider
- Hold your finger on the screen
- Tap to select a thread color
- Swipe over the marked squares to embroider