Hipster Whale was responsible for the creation of Crossy Road, an infinite arcade hopper game. The basic concept and name of the game are inspired by the old "why did the chicken cross the road?" joke. Your goal is to navigate your character safely over treacherous roads, railroad tracks and waterways while avoiding any dangers or obstacles. If you are not visible at the current level, the display will move steadily higher. At the end of every Crossy Road game, you will be awarded coins that can be used to unlock cool characters. You should not stay stationary for too long or you could burn your fingers!
- Utilize Android TV to play Crossy Road on your large screen.
- Amass over 150 characters with a vintage aesthetic and pop art influences.
- Hop endlessly across rivers, railroad tracks, and other obstacles.
- Multiplayer on the same device
- Simple, uncomplicated, creative gameplay
- Free to use
How To Play
- Arrow keys (or WASD) to move
- Collect coins to unlock other characters