Pocket ZONE is a new co-op RPG that allows you to escape from the Chernobyl nuclear plant. It has survival aspects.
Pocket Survivor, Pocket Survivor 2 and Pocket Survivor 3 have created a new survival game that combines text missions, an RPG, event visualization and many character animations. This game combines the best survival settings from the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone with classic RPG systems such as Fallout and Wasteland to create a fascinating mix of gameplay.
The Zone is full of artifacts and mutants, as well as adventurers, bandits, and other dangers. Numerous occurrences and well-planned role-playing systems of classes and talents create an unbreakable atmosphere of survival on a harsh planet. Visit the Chernobyl nuclear power plant to discover how you can survive and make a fortune. You can also escape the city and explore areas where hostile environments threaten your existence. Can you stand to spend even one day in the Zone's fervent embrace?
- Discover a tough mobile survival system that combines the greatest RPG elements and is influenced by the Fallout and Stalker games.
- Discover intriguing random text situations in which your decisions and outside variables directly impact your chances of survival determine the result.
- Take part in a challenging and well-planned mining system that consists of more than a hundred random occurrences that need you to seek for resources and deal with the hostile environment of the Zone's anomalous planet.
- Acquire over 100 various kinds of gear, such as legendary and mythological things that may help you survive the hostile and perilous Zone. This gear should include guns, armor, backpacks, helmets, and outfits.
How To Play
- The goal of the game is to survive and get rich.
- PC control: left mouse click on game elements.
- Management on a mobile device: touch on game elements.