1v1 LOL, a third-person battle royale shooter, combines a third-party shooter with a simulator building. Millions of people play this simulator. Fortnight-style game enthusiasts should seriously consider this game.
By demonstrating your knowledge and strength, you could prove yourself to be the greatest player of all times and all people. You can participate in competitions with hundreds of other players. You can use connected social networks to find your opponent or make new friends.
Survival is the goal of this game. This will assist in the construction of platforms and other buildings.
You can manage 3D-characters and select for your warrior different weapons to attack and protect. Also, you will need to create arenas in order to win the match. There is nothing more rewarding than beating your opponent and becoming the best shooter. Have fun!
- Team play.
- 1 on 1.
- 2 by 2.
- FreeBuild, where one can practice and improve the skills of construction and later use them in a team game. You are given an unlimited amount of building materials.
- Aim Trainer - a mode in which you can learn how to control a warrior and get practical skills in military skill.
- 3 major modes: BR Duos (2v2 battle royale), 1v1, and Box 2v2.
- Multiplayer game modes include Just Build, Aim Trainer, Party, Zombies, and Pipe Run, among others.
- Find a fast 1v1 match in under three seconds, with no bots and only genuine people.
- Play endless battle royale around the clock.
- Custom HUD: organize and manage buttons as you see fit.
- Play at no cost.
- Numerous statistics and weaponry
- Unlocked characters and outfits
How To Play
- LMB to shoot/build
- WASD to move
- Space bar to jump
- Shift to crouch
- Z, X, C, V, or Y to switch building platforms
- F, 1, or 2 to switch weapons
- R to rotate stair/reload
- G to make door on platforms
- E to open doors